Update – 5th March 2021:
The Kesgrave Social Club management committee are pleased to confirm that following the Government Roadmap announcement for lifting Covid restrictions, we intend to reopen on Friday 21st May at 7pm.
Please see the club calendar for planned future events.
Membership renewal will take place once we reopen and you will have four weeks to renew. Your membership Share Certificate will remain valid so long as you renew during this four week period. All information will be posted on this website and information posters are displayed at the club entrance doors.
After this weekend our opening times initially shall be: –
Monday to Thursday – Closed.
Friday – 19:00 – 23:30.
Saturday – 12:00 – 15:00. & 19.00 – 23.30
Sunday – 12:00 – 20:00.
Safety to our staff & members is our top priority & due to government guidelines, things shall be different within the club. Please ensure that the following procedures; that we have to enforce; are adhered to.
1. On entering the club please have a face covering on and use the hand sanitizers provided & regularly wash your hands or reuse the hand sanitizers which are in numerous places.
2. The bar has a one-way system where signage / footprints are there to guide you & ensure social distancing.
3. Please find a table of maximum 6 people and you will receive table service for drinks.
4. For ‘track & trace’, cards are provided which must be completed with full names & contact information, or the NHS QR code can be scanned on your smart phone.
5. At least one member of the management committee shall be present during opening hours to ensure that the guidelines are followed
Like all businesses there has been a financial impact due to this pandemic & it shall be some time before we are back to anything like how it used to be.
If you have any comments wishing to be put before the management committee , please send them to the secretary in writing stating your name & membership number.
A copy of our most current Risk Assessment can be viewed here