Update – 8th October 2020:
The management committee are pleased to announce that the club shall reopen on Friday 28th August at 19:00 & shall be open between 12:00 – 20:00 for the bank holiday Saturday, Sunday & Monday. The kitchen shall also be open for periods during these times, plus there shall be a BBQ on the Sunday. There shall be a limited selection of drinks available initially.
After this weekend our opening times initially shall be: –
Monday to Thursday – Closed.
Friday – 18:00 – 22:00.
Saturday – 12:00 – 20:00. if entertainment is booked bar will extend to 21.30 last orders, Doors close 22.00 SHARP.
Sunday – 12:00 – 20:00.
These shall be reviewed on a monthly basis by the management committee.
Safety to our staff & members is our top priority & due to government guidelines, things shall be different within the club. Please ensure that the following procedures; that we have to enforce; are adhered to.
1. On entering the club please have a face covering on and use the hand sanitizers provided & regularly wash your hands or reuse the hand sanitizers which are in numerous places.
2. The bar has a one-way system where signage / footprints are there to guide you & ensure social distancing.
3. Please find a table of maximum 6 people and you will receive table service for drinks.
4. For ‘track & trace’, cards are provided which must be completed with full names & contact information, or the NHS QR code can be scanned on your smart phone.
5. At least one member of the management committee shall be present during opening hours to ensure that the guidelines are followed
Like all businesses there has been a financial impact due to this pandemic & it shall be some time before we are back to anything like how it used to be.
If you have any comments wishing to be put before the management committee , please send them to the secretary in writing stating your name & membership number.
A copy of our most current Risk Assessment can be viewed here