The management committee are pleased to announce that the club shall reopen on Friday 28th August at 19:00 & shall be open between 12:00 – 20:00 for the bank holiday Saturday, Sunday & Monday. The kitchen shall also be open for periods during these times, plus there shall be a BBQ on the Sunday. There shall be a limited selection of drinks available initially.
After this weekend our opening times initially shall be: –
Monday to Thursday – Closed.
Friday – 19:00 – 23:30.
Saturday – 12:00 – 20:00.
Sunday – 12:00 – 20:00.
These shall be reviewed on a monthly basis by the management committee.
Safety to our staff & members is our top priority & due to government guidelines, things shall be different within the club. Please ensure that the following procedures; that we have to enforce; are adhered to.
1. On entering the club use the hand sanitizers provided & regularly wash your hands or reuse the hand sanitizers which are in numerous places.
2. The bar has a one-way system where signage / footprints are there to guide you & ensure social distancing.
3. Only one member of any group shall proceed to the bar to order drinks & the others shall find a table to sit at.
4. For ‘track & trace’, cards are provided which must be completed with full names & contact information.
5. At least one member of the management committee shall be present during opening hours to ensure that the guidelines are followed.
Like all businesses there has been a financial impact due to this pandemic & it shall be some time before we are back to anything like how it used to be.
If you have any comments wishing to be put before the management committee , please send them to the secretary in writing stating your name & membership number.